Sunday, June 19, 2011

E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadows- 9/10

 At about $3.00 a color, this is an absolutely dreamy line of shadows!  The consistency is similar to that of Bare Minerals and the colors are just as bright.  The only slight difference would be that the application seems a bit messier than Bare Minerals, but again, for $3, who can complain?  Once the color is applied, it is long lasting.  Living in Florida, it is hot and humid but my eyes never cease to sparkle when wearing these shadows.
I prefer the shimmery colors solely based on my personality but they have lovely matte mineral shadows as well.  They are best applied with an eyeshadow brush and the company has no shortage of those available.  All E.L.F. products are economically priced and really do provide more bang for your buck!  E.L.F. stands for "Eyes Lips Face" for all of you still pondering over the acronym.  I have included a picture of the brush container I purchased, along with the brush cleaner (that I have not opened as you can see- lazy me!).  They offer every color imaginable; there are so many in fact, that I can't seem to choose a favorite.  Perhaps you can be the judge of that when you purchase your own!  :)



http://www.eyeslipsface.com/minerals/eyes/eyeshadow
























No comments:

Post a Comment