Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sweets for Feet- 10/10

I received a beautifully packaged sample kit of Sweets for Feet a few weeks ago and I am absolutely hooked.  The invigorating lotions arrived in a cute pink box with ribbons and mesh.  As I opened the first container, I was instantly in love with the scent and was in awe when opening each one.



Sweets for Feet has 4 different scents to choose from including Baklava, Ginger Spice Cookie, Lemonade Cake and my personal favorite Buttercream Dream.  The creams are white and light, eliminating any sort of greasy feel.  Though these organic creams can be used as a body lotion, I preferred  to apply them to my feet at night and sleep in socks.  Within minutes, I could almost feel the tingling of the lotion penetrating my dry skin.  The wonderful scent enveloped me as I drifted off to sleep.  I was impressed upon waking up the next morning to actually be able to tell a difference in the smoothness of my feet. I love that these products contain simple yet effective ingredients mostly consisting of aloe and she butter, my favorites.  I plan to continue using these creams for my feet several times per week to keep my feet nice and smooth!

http://www.sweetsforfeet.com/store/

3 comments:

  1. The Beauty Product Reviews are really beneficial to choose the best product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazing...checking it out online!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice beauty sharing such a lovely blog having Excellent content regarding skin issues.....
    obagi skin care products

    ReplyDelete